The General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR for short) is a positive step towards people to have more control over how personal data is used. On May 25, 2018, this new legislation comes into effect and we have changed a number of processes and policies to prepare our business. We are committed to protecting and respecting the personal information that is shared with us.
This statement describes what types of information we collect, how it is used, how we share with other organizations, how the rights regarding the information we hold can be exercised and how you can contact us.
With regard to direct marketing communications, it will always be possible to tell us to stop these activities. We will never send “unsolicited” emails or communications and we will not share data with anyone else. We do not resell the information to third parties, but we work closely with selected partners who help us provide information, products and services that are requested.
The content of this statement may change from time to time, so you may need to check this page occasionally to make sure you allow information to be shared. Where possible, we will seek direct contact to inform you of any new changes.
What information is collected?
We collect personal information through the site, applications or direct contact. We only collect information that is necessary, relevant and adequate for the purpose for which it is provided.
The information we collect includes some or all of the following:
- Identity data: includes name, surname, username or similar identifier and title.
- Contact information: This includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial data: includes bank account and payment card details collected exclusively for the purpose of completing the purchase.
- Transaction data: This includes details about payments to and from the customer / supplier and other details about the products and services that are purchased or sold.
- Dati del profilo: include acquisti o ordini effettuati, eventuali profili social (se applicabili), preferenze, feedback, comunicazioni e risposte a sondaggi interni e la tua password e nome utente se applicabili (customer portal).
- Usage data: includes information on how the website, products and services are used.
- Marketing and communication data: includes preferences in receiving marketing and third party communications and communication preferences.
- Technical data: includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, system and the platform and other technologies on the devices used to access corporate websites.
How do we use the information that is collected?
Only information that is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected is processed. You are given the option not to receive marketing communications from us (and consent can be withdrawn at any time). No “unwanted” emails or communications are sent and no data is shared with anyone else, except to carry out the purchase or sale contract. Personal data is used exclusively for the purposes and the legal bases indicated in the following table:
PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING:
We may use and process personal information where this is necessary to execute a contract and to fulfill and complete orders, purchases and other transactions entered into with the writer and for contractual performance analysis.
• To register a new customer, create and manage your customer account and provide services to the user.
• Provide technical product support.
• Provide user training courses and customer certifications.
• Manage the relationship, including order processing and delivery of the requested product or service or vice versa with suppliers.
Provide information about our company and its products and services and provide newsletters or email updates to the user;
• To inform about special offers and products or services that may be of interest.
• Understanding the flow of traffic on our website and providing a better website experience and understanding the needs of our customers.
• Measure the interest of customers and suppliers and improve our products, services and the website.
• Provide requested information, products or services.
• To fulfill the obligations deriving from any stipulated contracts.
• Help provide the highest level of customer attention;
• To manage and operate our website – to keep our website up to date and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy and monitor the way in which our website is used.
• Provide general information on the website and provide our products and services.
• To ensure that the content of the website is presented in the most effective way.
•To display more meaningful and relevant advertisements on the website.
For the prevention and detection of fraud, money laundering or other crimes or for the purpose of responding to a binding request from a public authority or a court.
We may have to process personal information to contact the data subject in the event of an urgent security notice.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING
Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract or to enter into a contract.
Consent – which can be withdrawn at any time.
Processing is necessary to support legitimate business interests in running our business.
Please note that you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for our legitimate interest.
That is, the right to object at any time remains assured.
Processing is necessary to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
In cases of vital interest.
How do we share this information?
We do not sell the information to third parties. However, we may from time to time disclose information to the following categories of companies or organizations to which we pass the responsibility of managing services on our behalf: support service providers, customer contact centers, direct marketing agencies and consultants, market research and market analysis service providers, our legal advisors and other professionals.
We work to ensure that all third-party partners handling information comply with data protection legislation and protect information just as we do. We only disclose personal information STRICTLY necessary to provide the service they are undertaking on our behalf. We will aim to anonymize information or use specific aggregate data sets where ever possible.
How long do we keep the information?
We will not keep personal information in an identifying format for longer than necessary. For customers or suppliers, we will retain personal information for a longer period than processing potential customers / suppliers.
However, we do not keep personal information in an identifying format longer than necessary.
In the case of an ongoing relationship (such as a customer), we retain personal information for 10 years from the date our relationship ends. We retain personal information for this period to establish, bring or defend any legal claims. Our relationship could end for a variety of reasons.
Where we have obtained personal information following a request for information, brochures, quotes or any other information about one of our products or services, we retain your personal information for 1 year and 6 months from the date we collect such information, unless that during this period an actual relationship is created, for example, a purchase. We will continue to process this data in line with the initial request for 6 months to enable us to establish a relationship with the prospective customer / supplier. After this period, the data will remain pending for 1 year before being removed, unless a relationship forms within this time.
The only exceptions to the periods mentioned above are where:
- the law requires us to keep personal information for a longer period, or to delete it sooner;
- in the event that you have raised a complaint or concern regarding a product or service offered, in which case we will keep your information for a period of 10 years from the date of such complaint or request;
- you exercise your right to delete the information (where applicable) and you do not need to keep it for any of the reasons permitted or required by law.
Come possono essere gestiste le informazioni?
Each data subject has the right as an individual to access personal information and make corrections if necessary. You also have the right to withdraw the consent you have previously given us and ask for the information we hold to be deleted. The data subject may also object to the use of personal information (where we rely on our business interests to process and use such personal information).
There are a number of rights in relation to personal information under the Data Protection Act. In relation to most rights, we will request information to confirm identity and, where applicable, to provide information to search for personal information. Except in rare cases, it will respond within 30 days of receiving the request.
Users have the following rights:
- Request a copy of the information we have in our possession;
- Correct and update their information;
- Withdraw consent. Please see “How We Use This Information”;
- Object of our use of user information (where we rely on our legitimate interests to use the user’s personal information), provided that there are no legitimate reasons to continue to use and process the information. When we rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information for direct marketing, we will always respect the right to object;
- Delete user information (or limit its use), provided that there are no legitimate reasons to continue using and processing such information;
- Transfer information in a structured data file (in a commonly used and machine-readable format), in which we rely on consent to use and process personal information or to process it in connection with the contract.
Nel caso di una richiesta di accesso soggetto o di una richiesta di informazioni, si prega di essere consapevole del fatto che se la richiesta è infondata o eccessiva, possiamo ancora addebitare una fee o rifiutare di agire sulla richiesta.
Preghiamo inoltre di notare che quando rimuoviamo i dati dal nostro sistema, o dopo i periodi di tempo indicati in precedenza in questo documento o su richiesta, i dati vengono rimossi in modo permanente dal nostro sistema e possono influire su eventuali richieste di accesso successive.
E’ possibile esercitare i diritti di cui sopra e / o gestire le informazioni contattandoci, utilizzando i dettagli di seguito:
|Adresss:||via Enrico Fermi, 44 – 20090 – Assago (MI)|
If you have specific doubts about data protection or a complaint, you can contact our data protection team at email@example.com
Where do we store personal data?
If you refuse a cookie, this could prevent the site from functioning properly or even prevent access to certain areas.